Terms and Conditions
The term “Easy WP Care” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose office is GDS Web Design, 11 Little Lances Hill, Bitterne, Southampton, Hampshire, SO19 4DU, United Kingdom.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
When making a purchase from this website you are indicating that you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions (your statutory rights are not affected) We may at anytime revise these terms and conditions without notice. We recommend that all customers check the terms and conditions before any purchase and even print them off when making a purchase so that they have a copy relating to their product(s).
Law & Jurisdiction Governing This Website
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Your Account Information
Please ensure that any information you provide is current and complete and correct, and that you update the information in My Account as soon as the information changes. The information stored in this section is saved for your future deliveries and could affect where your products are sent if it is not updated.
When using this website, you the customer are responsible for ensuring that all account details and passwords are kept confidential, and that you accept responsibility for all activity occurring within your account. If you believe that any of this information has been made known to someone else, or is being misused, please contact us immediately by emailing email@example.com
We reserve the right to edit or remove content, refuse access to this website or cancel an order at our discretion. If we cancel an order, we will notify you immediately and you will not incur any costs.
Pricing And Availability
The total price of your goods will be stipulated at the time you place your order or when your order has been confirmed at the final part of the order process. All prices are in pounds sterling including the relevant taxes for the UK where applicable. We have the right to make alterations to the prices in the following circumstances:
On extremely rare occasions, the cost of the product may have increased but not updated on the website, taxes may have not been included in the price, or they may have changed. We will inform you immediately and before dispatch if this is the case to ensure you still wish to purchase, but at the revised cost.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for goods if it has been listed at the incorrect price due to a typographical error, or the price from our suppliers, tax or duty office was incorrect when our price was published. If you have already been charged we will immediately refund you the total amount you have paid (including any delivery charges).
All products and services offered for sale on this website are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If goods cannot be supplied for any reason we will contact you and you will not be charged for the items ordered. If payment has already been taken, you will be refunded for the cost (and any postage charges if applicable) immediately.
We cannot be held responsible for compensating you for any other losses you may suffer if we do not supply the goods.
Payment is taken through a secure third party PayPal. Please see the terms and conditions stipulated on the PayPal website before making a payment. Through this PayPal system we take secure credit card payments as well as through customers PayPal payment accounts.
Our site uses one of the most secure methods of payment processing available- Paypal. Your card details are entered directly onto their secure server, Your card details are never held in clear text on any website and are only decrypted on the Paypal secure server for the purpose of making the payment.
We are not responsible for the content or reliability of linked websites. Listings should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time, and we have no control over their availability. These are the sole responsibility of the third party company.
All material, text and images contained in this website are the property of Easy WP Care or used under licence from the relevant body and must not be used for any purpose without consent from the relevant party.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Questions regarding our terms and conditions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are and what we do
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
This policy is updated from time to time. All updated versions of the policy will be published on this page of the Site.
Information we may collect
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
When you visit our Site or correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise you may give us information that would be classed as personal data about you and others you are acting on behalf of. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you when you do so which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data which includes first names, last names, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data which includes billing address, your company registered address, home address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and details of products and services purchased from or through us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Site.
- Profile Data which includes username and password or any accounts set up to access our products and services, purchases or orders made by customers, feedback responses.
- Usage Data which includes information about how you use our Site, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data which includes individual preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data (as defined in GDPR).
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Keeping your data secure
We know that data security is important to you and it is therefore important to us. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions in accordance with this policy and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- Electronic data is backed up through our external IT company.
- Our computers are all password protected and only authorised employees can access the data.
- Emails containing personal data are password protected and encrypted where appropriate.
- Access to some data is restricted on a required only basis.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify our customers, you or any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How we will collect data
We use different methods to collect data from and about individuals including through:
- Direct interactions. Individuals may give us any of the categories of data identified above by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- register to use our Site;
- make a request for our products or services;
- request marketing communications to be sent to you;
- give us some feedback.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources such as insurance providers, analytics providers, advertising networks and/or search information providers based inside or outside the EU.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data (if applicable) from providers of technical, payment and delivery services based inside and outside the EU.
Why we will use your data
The lawful bases for processing personal data are set out in Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We may process your personal data on more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out below. At least one of these must apply whenever we process personal data:
- Consent: you have given clear consent for us to process your personal data for a specific purpose.
- Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract we have with you (for example, to process and deliver goods or services to you and to manage our relationship with you), or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract or because we are acting as a data processor on behalf of a third party who has a contract with you for the provision of services.
- Legal obligation: the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation (not including contractual obligations).
- Vital interests: the processing is necessary to protect someone’s life.
- Public task: the processing is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest or for our official functions, and the task or function has a clear basis in law.
- Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests (for example to administer and maintain our website) or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect your personal data which overrides those legitimate interests. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us.
Click here to find out more on the Information Commissioner’s Office website about the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your personal data.
Disclosing your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties below in order to provide our services to you. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. Examples of our third parties include:
- Sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Service providers acting as processors who provide IT, software and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- Professional service providers such as a payroll company, pension provider.
Consider whether you want a digital log of your visit to our Site to be recorded in your browser. If you don’t want a record to be kept, you can choose to delete your browser history afterwards or view our pages in incognito mode / private browsing, which won’t store your browser history, cookies, or search history after you’ve closed your browsers. However, you are not invisible. Using incognito mode / private browsing does not hide your browser history from your internet service provider, us or your employer (if you are using a company device).
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You may receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased Services from us and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any other company for marketing purposes.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by emailing us on email@example.com or by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a purchase of goods or services from us.
How long we will keep data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. If we are supplying services to you, generally this means we will retain your personal data for the duration of the contract between us.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Please click on the links below to access the Information Commissioner’s Office website to find out more about these rights:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please Contact us.
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee to cover our time if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Easy WP Care and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Easy WP Care. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Easy WP Care takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.